For The People Tote
For The People Tote
For The People Tote
For The People Tote
Veronica Szetzo

For The People Tote

$35.00

Designed in Toronto by Veronica Szetzo of The Pussy Projects. These Totes were created to raise money and create awareness around Toronto's housing crisis. 70% of the proceeds will be donated to Covenant House with the remaining 30% covering the cost of production. Covenant House Toronto is the largest agency in Canada serving youth who are homeless, trafficked or at risk. 

  • 10"W x 15"H x 5"D
  • Made in Toronto